TERMS & CONDITIONS
NEWSLETTER TERMS & CONDITIONS
By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to receive email from us. The aim of our newsletter service is to keep our customers and visitors updated about new information about our company. The subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory.
The frequency of the newsletter issues will be at most 2 per month.
2. Limited Liability
We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe users / visitors from or newsletter service, without notice . We will do so with any subscriber we deem registered with fake data.
We will not communicate / spread / publish or otherwise give away your address. You'll be able to change your subscription settings or to delete it altogether anytime.
1. Rental hours are inclusive of set-up, preparation, strike and tear down. Studio nplusc will provide a grace period of 15 mins after the booking time ends, and the client is responsible for returning all equipment, furniture, washing any used cutlery, cups, glasses and etc back to the original locations.
2. In the event of a change of booking dates, kindly reach out to us via an email with an available slot seen on the website. No refunds will be given for any cancellations.
3. In the event of an overrun, additional charges will be applicable. A grace period of 15 minutes will be provided after the end of each booking for the renter to make his/her leave from the studio premises. Be present at all times during the rental. Ensure your valuables are not left unattended, studio nplusc will not be liable for any valuables lost or left behind.
4. All activities are to be contained within the studio. Do not disrupt or obstruct other tenants of the building. Maintain adult supervision of minors at all times.
STUDIO & EQUIPMENT SUPPLIED
5. Studio nplusc agrees to provide the studio in good working order but makes no special guarantee on the studio's appropriateness for Renter’s purposes.
6. For Studio 1 booking, the Renter is entitled to use & film the entire studio inclusive of the Lifestyle area, and allowed to move furniture, plants, accessories & any other items in the studio at the time of rental only.
7. For the Studio 2 booking, the Renter is only entitled to film & work within the room and not filming is to be done in the lifestyle area. Renter is also allowed to use any furnishing in the lifestyle studio (with the exception the furniture).
8. Studio nplusc is not liable for acts out of its control that affect the shoot, such as power outage, disruption due to weather, emergencies of any kind or any and all Acts of God. Studio nplusc is also not liable & responsible in controlling any noise/sound disruption from other tenants / persons / machinery / vehicles in the building and/or adjacent buildings and areas.
DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, FURNITURE, OR STUDIO
9. Renter agrees to return all equipment, studio, and furniture in the condition it was provided and to immediately notify representatives of Studio nplusc of any damage, failure or change in equipment provided.
10. Please do not drag any furniture, equipment or amenities across the studio’s floor or cyclorama. In the event of any furniture (inclusive and not limited to; countertops, mirrors, curtains, blinds, vases stands, carpets, refrigerator, tables, chairs, stools) being damaged or stained, a repair, reupholstery, or replacement fee will be charged depending on the damage.
11. Renter agrees to pay for any repair or replacement costs of equipment, furniture, or studio that Renter damages within 3 business days. In the event that the Renter’s employees, Renter’s contractors, Renter's clients, or any and all Renter's visitors damage any equipment or studio, Renter agrees to pay for any repairs or replacements necessary within 3 business days.
12. In the event of the cyclorama being damaged or stained, a repair & repainting fee of $300 will be charged.
13. Renter agrees to leave the studio in the condition it was found, or a SGD 300 cleaning fee will be imposed. It is Renter’s responsibility to ensure that rented items are in good working condition from the initial day of rental.
14. The Renter agrees that Studio nplusc (nplusc pte ltd) holds no liability for any damage or injury caused by use of rental items to Renter or any third party. The Renter assumes all risk of personal property damage or personal injury. If any accident involving Studio nplusc's rental items has occurred while it is in the Renter's possession, Renter shall make Studio nplusc aware by written statement of details of occurrence of the event including police report and names and addresses of witnesses, if applicable.
15. A liability release is signed upon acceptance of rental via payment and confirmation - and this includes for all third party vendors, crew and operators that the renter hires and are present.
16. Studio nplusc will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents to the Renter, Renter’s employees, Renter’s contractors, Renter's clients, or any and all of Renter's visitors that occur within or outside the studio premises.
17. Studio nplusc may be used beyond the purpose of a photography or videography studio, including such activities, as are necessary and usually incidental to such use as an event or rehearsal space.
Upon agreeing to these terms of service, I hereby declare that I have read all of the above and fully understand and agree to strictly adhere to each section and are mutually agreed upon between Studio nplusc and renter the moment the studio is being used.